• Affordable & Quality Water.
• Building strong relationships with both local and national foundations and universities.
• Reaching out for an experienced municipal grant writer to enhance community development, block grant dollars, to ensure increased efficiency, better program effectiveness, and greater funding security.
• Searching for an experienced city administrator, as the charter requires.
• Working to rebuild the trust of the people in government, by being inclusive and transparent; recognizing that we, as elected officials are servants of the people.